Patricia Nail Lacquer

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Katy Perry!
















Hi there! This will be a short post since I am a little crazy today!



Did Katy Perry's nails with real candy sprinkles on Monday for her concert in New York at the Roseland Ballroom. I really wanted to leave them "bumpy" and more textured, but she needed them smooth as she was playing the guitar for the performance and didn't want the sprinkles to be popping off! Was so much fun dipping her fingers into the sprinkles to coat the nails! I applied a coat of Calgel first and then dipped the nail into the sprinkles, then cured the gel for 2 minutes.
After I applied a coat of Dashing Diva Soak Off Top Gel to hold the sprinkles in place. I would have left them like this originally, but Katy wanted me to add more coats of Calgel to encase the sprinkles completely.


Yesterday I met Katy in the city again where she performed at the Victoria Secret Fashion Show.
More on the nail styles I did for her yesterday in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.