Patricia Nail Lacquer

Thursday, November 4, 2010

VietSalon Nail Magazine Cover


So excited today that I received the issue of VietSalon Magazine where my nails were on the cover! I did this shoot at the same time I did the shoot for the Nails Magazine cover that appeared in the October 2010 issue. (See my web site for details!) For this cover I used the Dashing Diva Metallic Toenails and accented them with crystals and gold pieces. For the skin portion, I attached them with So Easy Body Glue. This will last about a day so it is a look that you would do for a special occasion only.


Yesterday was spent in my salon on my personal clients. Recently I purchased the OPI Burlesque polish series and I have to say I am loving the glitter colors! They are a little difficult to polish with because of all the glitter, but the finished results are beautiful. Above is a photo of nails I did the other day using one of the Glitter Burlesque colors and then added 3-dimensional leaves for fall.

While working in my shop yesterday, I received an e-mail from Katy Perry's people to do her nails on this Monday. So excited to see her and get details about her wedding! Katy is always a pleasure to work on and she never ceases to challenge my nail skills! I usually have to take every possible nail option with me because you never know what she may want! One thing that is certain however, it will be something interesting. Katy always gives her input and has great ideas for her nails. By the way, keep an eye out for her new polish colors coming in January. She has a series of colors coming out with OPI along with a really fun "crackle" top coat.

Well, off to Kansas City early tomorrow morning for a sales meeting where we will introduce French Wrap Manicure to a potential distributor. Off to sleep. Bye for now!

Tip of the Day: Even though the weather is getting chilly, don't neglect your feet and your pedicures. You can skip the polish if you prefer in the colder months, just don't neglect the feet altogether. Keep them up during the winter and your boots and shoes will feel nicer on your feet. It also maintains them so when spring time rolls around, you don't have as much work to do to get them in to shape quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.