Patricia Nail Lacquer

Friday, June 1, 2012

Recent Happenings!!!


Hi Everyone,

I've been so busy and a lot of exciting things are happening. Firstly, I added a new client to my celebrity roster. I was recently blessed to perform nail services on Audra McDonald. She has appeared on Private Practice and is now the star of Broadway's Porgy and Bess! My make-up artist friend, Jill Oshrey, referred me and I was so glad to see her while servicing Audra. Thank you Jill because she is the one who also connected me to Joan Rivers :) Audra was so nice and I did her services at the theater. As I left and walked across the stage, I paused for a moment, sang "Summertime" in my head, and pretended I was Bess!! lol

In addition to servicing my celeb clients, I have continued to expand on playing with Dashing Diva's new Colorfx. Above is a recent photo of some nails I serviced for a client. Aren't they groovy?!!



In addition to all the business of my schedule, Nail Pro magazine contacted me to create some artwork for their upcoming issues. Here are the pictures of the work I did in advance!! In the first photo I did color blocking using upcoming 2012 fashion colors. As you can see, neons are in particularly in navy and royal shades. The bottom photo features nails I created for a "special" occasion themed article. I had a lot of fun doing these and created a look for birthday (Balloon nails), Christmas (Red and gold "package"), and New Years (Tuxedo and formal dress). See them in an upcoming issue!

Stay tuned for my news about my upcoming collaboration with Ricky's NYC. I am doing a lot of exciting projects with them one being the creation of my own personal product line. This has always been a dream of mine and to now have someone supporting me and backing me on my vision is truly a dream come true.

I'm heading to Orlando for the Premiere Show so to anyone in the area, definitely stop by! I will fill you in on the events happening there after the show :) Also, I just found out my friend Katie Cazorla from the reality show Nail Files, will be at the show taping for her new season and I can't wait to see her again. Its been several months.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.