1. Prepare nails by pushing back any attached skin on the nail plate and gently removing surface shine with a 240 grit file.
2. Size all nails with Dashing Diva Full Cover Virtual Nails in almond shape.
3. Apply full cover nails using Dashing Diva Fast Bond. (Fast Bond is a thick gel glue.)
4. Refine the free edge with a 240 grit file. Then, using Dashing Diva’s Pink Sponge File, buff the surface and free edge of the nail to smooth and remove shine from surface.
5. Apply base coat.
6. Apply 2 coats of a deep blue polish. I used Patricia Nail Lacquer in ‘Realm’. (This is my own line available at www.rickysnyc.com.)
7. Apply Orly Matte Top Coat to the nails leaving a narrow “V” shape open at the cuticle area. NOTE: If needed, use a small liner brush dipped in ‘Realm’ to fine tune the “V” and fix any areas where the Matte Top Coat may have overlapped.
8. Nails complete with a Matte Finish and a shiny “V” shaped moon!