Patricia Nail Lacquer

Friday, June 22, 2012

Colorfx Launch Editor Event

Kari Frost and I at the Editor Event in NYC
Hi Everyone,

This past Tuesday, Dashing Diva did a soft launch of their new Colorfx! We invited several of the top beauty editors to the Dashing Diva Columbus Street location in NYC. It was a huge success and everyone had a great time sipping their wine and tasting the hors d'oeuvres. They also had the opportunity to experience a Colorfx service complete with our Gelife overlay. It was interesting seeing which color they would choose out of the sixty options that will be available at the beginning of August. Our official launch will be at the Cosmoprof Show in Vegas at the end of July. 

I was so happy to see Nailpro Editor, Kari Frost, at this event. She chose a shade from our Glitter collection- a great look for New York City! It looked amazing and she loved it. Check out the pic below!
New Colorfx- Shade from Glitter Collection

Right before the Editor Event, my friend from Singapore, Rachael, flew into JFK. I did not put into consideration the fact that she is not a U.S citizen and it took her three hours to get through Customs! I had to pick her up, drive an hour back home, and then drive over an hour back into the city! Of course, I was stressed and rushing to make the Editor Event on time (I was a real dashing Diva that day!) LOL.

While Rachael was here I took her to get her hair colored with my long- long- long time friend and hair dresser Cookie. She did a great job making us both feel pretty. I'll be meeting with Rachael again in L.A in a couple days as she is one of the judges for the Nailympics. She also has her own blog, so check it out on the link below.

www.pinkroomint.blogspot.com

Cookie and Rachael 
One of the highlights of my week was the posting of another one of the videos I shot for the Wall Street Journal with Elizabeth Holmes. This one involves using Dashing Diva's Design and Colorfx.
Check it out on the link below.

http://live.wsj.com/video/video/how-to-apply-stylish-nail-art/0D69DC7D-CF4A-484E-BFD1-92095BB3A88C.html#!0D69DC7D-CF4A-484E-BFD1-92095BB3A88C

Well, tomorrow I am off to Chicago for a few hours for Dashing Diva's National Training. I will be going over application procedures before I fly out later that night to L.A to judge the Nailmpics. I will also be doing a Nailpro cover while I am out there. Yayyyy! I am going to be using Dashing Diva's next big thing, so be sure to stay in the loop!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.