Patricia Nail Lacquer

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to the life of a nail technician.....according to me! I never dreamed I would wind up living such an exciting and thrilling lifestyle. Often when I think back, being a nail technician was probably the last thing I would have wanted to do for a living. Now I realize how blessed I truly am to have followed this path towards my destiny. My amazing son always tells me how lucky I am to be doing something I love for a living, and I totally agree with him!

I want to share with you my August Nailpro Magazine cover. I am so pleased with the results of this shoot! With celebrities wearing metallic nail looks, such as Minx, I wanted to incorporate this look for the shoot. I assist in product development for the Dashing Diva Professional line of nail products. We came out with an alternative option to acheive the metallic look with our full cover Metallic Nails. I added my own touch to the original nail, as you will see watching the video. I really wanted a dramtic look for the cover that the magazine had in mind. Feel free to check out the "Behind the Scenes" video clip at http://nailpro.com/nail-art-behind.php

I hope you enjoy following my adventures in nails as I go in to NYC Fashion Week and share with you the nail styles the top designers choose for their runway shows as well as the favorite colors and styles of my celebrity clients.

Tip of the day: Oil those cuticles on your toes!! Nothing worse to see on women, than dry toenail cuticles! Even if your pedicure is weeks old, massaging cuticle oil into the toenails will spruce up your feet and give them new life! My favorite pick for cuticle oil.....of course, CND's Solar Oil! The absolute BEST!! We call it "Liquid Gold"!!!

Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.