Patricia Nail Lacquer

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Lucinda Scala Quinn


Lucinda Scala Quinn and myself on the set of Mad Hungry. Don't forget to check it out on the Hallmark Channel!
What an amazing woman Lucinda is! So sweet and down to earth. She is such a pleasure to work with and I am blessed to be a part of this new venture in her career. All you nail technicians, please make note of the red nail polish! I know I have mentioned this before, but what do you think of the red?! I personally am grateful that a cooking show host is wearing color on her nails. Let me know your thoughts!
Humm, my second cooking show host! Wonder where this is going!!
Tip of the Day: Now that the weather is getting colder, don't forget to protect your hands, cuticles and nails from the elements by wearing gloves or mittens. Massage in some cuticle oil and a good hand cream before applying gloves and weathering the cold.

4 comments:

  1. I think her wonderful nail polish color was the first thing I noticed when I first started watching the show! What color is it?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucinda always switches up her reds, but mostly wears OPI "Got the Blues for Red". So glad you noticed the colored nails and liked them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucinda's well manicured nails were one of the first things I noticed too. I love her show and I love her nail color! It's so refreshing to see a cooking host wear something vibrant and fun.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.