Patricia Nail Lacquer

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!


Well, I brought the new year in as I usually do...in church!! No better way to ring in a new year!
Above is a picture of me and my "sons"!! The true son is on the right, but my "like a son", Isiah, is included as well!

So excited to see what God has in store for 2011! I am already anticipating great and wonderful things!! I have 4 business trips planned, two of them being international jobs, and then there is NYC Fashion Week in February to look forward to. It is going to be a busy beginning of the year, but holds tons of expectations and new opportunities!
Dashing Diva also has some interesting things in store that will be launched early next year. We are so excited to have Nancy Waspi on board with us now as VP of U.S. Sales. I worked with Nancy at Nail Tek years ago. We actually wound up traveling across the country together in a van after 9/11. We had just finished up a training camp for Nail Tek and were heading home on that devastating day. Since we couldn't get flights, we all piled in to vans and drove home from Arizona. Nancy and I grew very close during this trip and I am privileged to be working with her closely now at Dashing Diva.
I wish each and everyone the very best for 2011! Let's make a difference this year in not only our own lives, but those around us as well! Let's shoot for the stars!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.