Patricia Nail Lacquer

Friday, October 21, 2011

Hanging with Rachael Ray!



Hi Everyone!


I know it's been wayyyyyyyy too long since I have written my blog (a year) :)!!! Okay, so I'm going to try and get back on track. I'm just starting with the most recent, even though I have tons of stuff to fill everyone in on.


So last night, Rachael Ray invited me to go hear her husband's band play at the Village Undergroud in NYC. The band was really great, I had a great time and Rachael was so excited to see me, and actually "hang out" for once in my life. She made sure we captured this moment with a photo!


I have so much to catch everyone up on, like I said I'll just start with a little at a time. Since I last spoke to you, I have added the singer Pink to my celebrity client roster. Her baby Willow is adorable, and she loves me :) Later this month, I am suppose to do Giada Delaurentis, Food Network's cooking celebrity. I'm looking forward to doing something fun on her nails for Halloween. It's a secret so I can't tell you yet!!


I'll write more again soon... PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.