Patricia Nail Lacquer

Friday, December 2, 2011

Nailympics

At the end of October, I went to Los Angeles to judge the Nailympics! I was so honored that head judge, Lysa Comfort, included me on her international team of judges; including industry experts from around the globe. Countries such as Italy, Korea, Singapore, and others came out to judge the best!

Here, I am judging the Stiletto category. I was so privaledged to see such amazing work by such talented nail artists.


It's always great to see my friend Katie Cazorla from hit reality show, Nail Files. She was the MC for the award ceremony. Above, includes Katie and my new from Rachel Tang from Singapore. Rachel ownes a nail school in Singapore and is highly requested to judge nail competitions around the world!


I also had the honor to see Tom Holcomb, a brilliant nail artist, whose untimely death would impact the nail industry in a big way. He was a great friend to me over the years, and he will always be remebered for his wonderful work in the industry.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.