Patricia Nail Lacquer

Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays!!

Happy Holidays Everyone! The year has gone by so fast, and so many great things have happened in my personal career as well as Dashing Diva. Above, is a picture of me and a couple of my coworkers at the company Christmas party. I am so privileged to work with so many wonderful people who are behind some of the greatest products on the market. In fact, we have a couple of revolutionary products that will be introduced next year, and are sure to rock the industry! The launching of Designfx was a huge success for Dashing Diva this year. From the Kardashians to Katy Perry, many of the stars have been seen wearing these innovative new appliqués. I'm so excited for what the New Year will bring!

Speaking of Katy Perry, I just recently did her nails for her appearance on Saturday Night Live. Wasn't she so funny?! Here is a link to one of my favorite skits. http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/jpop-talk-show/1372898. I am so privilege to have done her nails three times this month while she was in New York. In fact, she wore Designfx to the Barbara Walter Special, and is one of the first clients to wear our new generation of Designfx coming out next year. Sorry, I can't show you any pictures, but don't feel too bad, I only put them on her feet, so they're still top secret!

The glitter trend was a huge hit this year as well! Many of my clients donned the latest bling. Even conservative Rachael Ray allowed me to add some sparkle to her toes, using Gelish gel polish in "Good Gossip" (which is highly unusual for her)!

Remember, during these cold, winter months, be sure to hydrate your nails and protect them from nature's elements! And of course, Merry Christmas, and a blessed new year to all!! Until next year....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.