Patricia Nail Lacquer

Friday, January 13, 2012

It's a New Year!

Hi Everyone,
Hope you had an awesome holiday, and are excited about what 2012 is going to bring... I know I am! I just wanted to share my holiday nails with you. The first one pictured, is Gelish "Queen of Hearts" overlay with one coat of "Good Gossip" on top. Then, I added Swarovski crystals at the moon for some added holiday flair! Definitely, not my usual look, but I decided to go all out this year!

These are my New Year's Eve nails, and are a product sample of Dashing Diva's Designfx. I feel so privileged that I can test on my own nails, and am so fortunate to have the opportunity to test out so many cool samples before making our final decisions. I was obsessed with this one, and had to put it on! What do you think?!


My good friend, celebrity nail tech Lisa Logan, actually put Designfx on Queen Latifah the other day for her appearance on the Today Show with Dolly Parton. She chose "Look, Don't Touch," and she will also be wearing them when she is on the Wendy William's Show next week. For a closer look of this design, check out the video link below as I applied the same pattern Queen Latifah wore on Essence Magazine's Beauty Editor, Marcia Caster.


There are great new things coming this year that I will keep you posted on. I am actually working on my own product line with Ricky's NYC stores, and I am super excited about it! I'll let you know, as it comes along. Until next time...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.