Patricia Nail Lacquer

Saturday, March 10, 2012

ABS Show Chicago

When preparing for the ABS show in Chicago, I faced a problem finding models for Dashing Diva's new Fashion Runway Class. About a week before the show, I got an email from Aimee Emrick from Get Nailed Salon in Wabash, Indiana. Aimee saved the day! Her entire salon was coming and she was able to provide me with all of the five models that I needed for the show. Above is a picture of all the models in their different looks. It was great getting to know these girls, and I had such a fun time with them doing their nails on Saturday. Below are two of my favorite looks.























The torquoise zebra was created for the prom look. This Designfx pattern went amazing with the dress she chose. The other look was created for the glamour model, and since Adele's Louboutin manicure is so hot right now, I decided to create my own version of this look using Dashing Diva's Metallic nails with Designfx. If you look closely, you will notice how I put "Roses Roses" Designfx applique under the free edge to recreate my own version of this popular style.


Look at all these fabulous ladies! Unfortunately with my class schedule and preparing the models, there was not much time for seeing the show floor or socializing. My last night in Chicago, however, was spent in a popular deep dish pizza place, where I got to spend time with the educators and meet some of the new sales team. Above is a picture of us striking a pose!

I'm looking forward to building my runway class. I have so many ideas... I'll keep you posted on the next trade show where the Runway class will be presented. Be sure to stay tuned!!


Until next time...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.