Patricia Nail Lacquer

Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Calm Before The Storm



Audra McDonald at the Tony Awards 2012

Up Close look of Audra's Tony Award Winning Manicure
Hi Guys,

This week is rather uneventful in comparison to the past few weeks and what is to come in the next upcoming month. I'm so excited that my new client Audra McDonald won a Tony award last weekend. She looked gorgeous and I felt so blessed to be apart of her day with a classic manicure look. Due to her two performances in between my doing her nails and her being at the Tony's, she had to wear a nude, natural look. Check out the pics above! 

Birthday Flowers from Rachael Ray



I also celebrated my birthday on June 6th. Friends from church took me out to dinner and Rachael Ray sent me out from her pedicure appointment with beautiful flowers and four bottles of wine. She also sent me out with specific instructions! As two of the bottles were over $500 (OMG?!!) she told me I had to make sure that I enjoyed them with someone I really liked. Basically, I was not allowed to waste them. The best part of it was me asking a random guy in the street to help me carry out all my pedicure stuff and gifts! It was too much for me to handle and I'm sure I liked quite comical... hoped no one took a picture of me!


Cheeeetaaaa

This past week, I was also happy to work with my favorite hand model Christina Ambers for a Head and Shoulders print ad. can't wait to see that come out. In addition, my make up artist client (Victoria Elizabeth Make Up) has been challenging me to create nails for her to post on Instagram. Here is one of the looks I came up with! There are more to come so make sure you stay tuned as I just created my own account. You can find me @pattieyankee :)

Next week, is Dashing Diva's National Training in Chicago. Then, I am off to Los Angeles to judge the Nailympics, and then to top it off, I'm doing a cover for Nailpro. I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun stories to tell, so stay tuned!

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.