Patricia Nail Lacquer

Monday, June 11, 2012

Premiere Orlando and Dior Event

Hi Everyone,

June has already started out to be a crazy, busy month! By June 2nd, I was headed out to Orlando, Florida to attend the Premiere Show. As usual, I had the task of seeking out models for my Fashion Runway class. This time my search was a little unique... While educating in South Africa, I attended a trade show for a distributor there. Apparently, I met someone while working the show who had a sister living in Orlando, Florida. After tweeting for models, someone contacted me saying I had met their sister earlier this year in South Africa. My model, Mandy, told me her sister had gotten my tweet and forwarded my information for her to be a model. I thought it was so cool that my model indirectly came from a South African contact. You just never know who you'll meet! Below is a picture of me with the models. 


Dashing Diva had two locations at the show one for each of our major distributors. Again, we introduced our new Colorfx at the show and they were a huge success! Here I am below with the Dashing Diva educators at the BSG Booth. 


The weekend kicked off with the usual networking event hosted by Nails Magazine and Beautytech. I was so excited to be reunited with my good friend, Katie Cazorla, from the hit TV Guide reality show, Nail Files (which by the way, is in the midst of filming for its second season). I can't wait to see how crazy this funny girl will be this next season. Here we are below at the end of the Networking event with Hannah Lee from Nails Magazine. Two nights in a row, Katie and I visited the local Lebanese Hookah bar for dinner and of course... Hookah! Katie always manages to keep me out too late and I never fail to come back from events where she is attending drained and exhausted from trying to keep up with her boundless energy.  


My busy month continued with the opportunity to service new celebrity client Debra Messing, my usual bi-weekly appointment with Rachael Ray, and a mani/ pedi with Tony award winner Audra McDonald. If that weren't enough to fill my first full week of June, I also worked an event through Dashing Diva for Christian Dior where they launched their new Fall 2012 beauty products. I was happy to see my predictions for nude and flesh tone nail colors being carried out in Dior's upcoming Fall polish line. Here I am below with my team who worked this event. This event is always such an awesome experience... elegant, laid back atmosphere, a gorgeous view, great food, awesome people, and to top it off a goody bag of Dior products to die for!


June seems to be filled chock full of events already including a visit from my dear friend from Singapore, Dashing Diva national training, judging the Nailypics, and a cover shoot for Nail Pro magazine. I will be sure to fill you in with all the details of my happenings this month!

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.