Patricia Nail Lacquer

Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm In Perez Hilton's Blog!


Hey Guys,

Check out my behind the scenes video for my August NailPro Cover! 


I am so excited to share it with you. Speaking of sharing, there has been quite a stir in the nail world. As many of you know, in 2010 for Fall Fashion Week, I coined the phrase "caviar nails" based on a look I created for Cushnie Et Ochs. It received a lot of attention and later controversy. Ciate, a nail manufacturing company, would send cease and dissed letters to bloggers who used my phrase. This was in response to a product they would be releasing in 2012 under the same name "caviar nails" which is now available in Sephora. Check out Perez Hilton's Blog where he shared his thoughts on the matter... and leave a comment too!


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.