Patricia Nail Lacquer

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Behind the Scenes MBFW SS 2013

Hi Everyone,

This years Fashion Week was awesome and crazy as usual! I got to see some beautiful work and some of my favorite familiar Fashion Week friends. This year was especially exciting as I got to introduce Dashing Diva's  new Colorfx and Designfx appliques to the runways! Check out the pics below.  

Me with my Fashion Week assistant Isaiah. I wouldn't want to do this week without him!
Me with one of my several teams backstage at the Farah Angsana show. Several of them traveled out of state at their own expense. Now that's dedication!
Ran into one of my favorite people Kari Frost, Nail Pro Editor, backstage. It's always great to see her.
The Farah Angsana Show.
While backstage at the Tibi Show, I was privileged to be part of Teen Vogue's Eva Chen live  feed.
  A Day In The Life of Eva Chen.
My favorite look of the week.
TheTimoWeiland  Show. 
Was happy to use our Colorfx with a twist at the Naeem  Khan show.
Gorgeous Moon Manicure. 
Backstage Jeremy Scott Show with my favorite male model. I'm mortified to admit I don't even  remember his name. Ryan.... ??
The amazing luxurious urban gold cutsom Dashing Diva Designfx for the Jeremy Scott show.
Jeremy Scott... Always my favorite show. 
With Fashion Week over, it is always bittersweet for me. I have been receiving some press request for my How To blogs, so stay tuned and keep a watch out for new looks coming soon!

Until next time...  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Patricia is one of the leading nail professionals in the U.S. She has over 28 years of international experience, which include educating, salon consulting and openings, nail services, as well as fashion and press related events. Her celebrity client list includes, Rachael Ray, Allison Williams, Chrisette Michelle, Donnie McKlurkin, Giada De Laurentiis, Kim Kardashian, Kate Winslet, Katy Perry, Pink, and many others. Her work and views have appeared on several television shows and stations nationwide. She currently works as a freelance nail artist and consults for the Dashing Diva Professional line where she is lead educator and assists in product development.