OPI Gelcolor with Dashing Diva Colorfx
Everyone loves the classic French manicure, but the typical looking "French" is not edgy enough for everyone. Dashing Diva Colorfx is the perfect way to put a twist on this classic look.
Here is how...
- Apply Base Gel and cure (I prefer Gelish foundation).
- Remove the tacky layer of the Base Gel.
- Apply two coats of OPI Gelcolor in "Bubble Bath." Cure.
- Apply Top Gel to seal. Cure. (I prefer Gelish Top It Off).
- Cleanse the nail with 99% alcohol to remove the tacky layer.
- Using Dashing Diva Colorfx in "Stark Statement," cut long, narrow, dramatic triangles with small scissors (as seen in the above photo).
- Use pointed tweezers to remove the Colorfx applique from the plastic backing, and place them at the base of the nail to form a triangular "moon."
- Apply one coat of Dashing Diva Gelife Base Gel and cure.
- Apply one coat of Dashing Diva Gelife Top Gel and cure.
- Cleanse tacky inhibition layer with 99% alcohol.
Now you are ready to rock the edgy version of the classic French manicure!